If constipation takes over your happy life, don’t afraid. There are still permanent solutions available. Trust on power of Constipation Home Remedies. They work best when they are used systematically and with proper knowledge.
Let’s know first the process of Constipation. There are 2 main causes due to which constipation develops :
Bad eating habit, and
Less physical activity.Bad eating habit includes eating food repeatedly many times a day. Due to this, the body produces stool at many different times instead of 1 or 2 times. So, when you go to pass stool, you give up only a short part of stool. Rest of the stool (which is produced later on) remains in intestines and becomes hard to pass. Fermentation of this stool also starts in intestines which produces mouth odor, laziness, headache, loss of interest etc. This is known as constipation.Less physical activity leads to slow down the elimination process. Intestines remains filled with stool. The stool becomes dry and it becomes very hard to pass dry stools. This is known as constipation.
Now you know the process of development of constipation. Therefore to get rid of constipation, you must correct these two habits and follow the remedies below.
You can easily cure Constipation by these 7 Home Remedies
1. Mustard Oil Massage Gives Relief From Constipation
Mustard Oil Massage for ConstipationDo massage of mustard oil on your whole abdomen from right to left daily. Start from just above the right leg, move your hand up up to the ribs. Then move your hand from right to left. And then move your hand downward. This is the right procedure for massage. Repeat it several times. The oil massage is one of the best constipation home remedies which can give you permanent relief from constipation.
2. Lemon Juice Kills Constipation
Lemon juice is good in constipation.Drink lemon juice with warm water at night daily. You can also add sugar to it. You will get rid of your old constipation within few days. Lemon juice is most easiest and readily available syrup among all constipation home remedies.
3. Stomach Nectar For Stubborn Constipation
Aloe Vera works amazingly to cure constipation.The recipe for this nectar is as follows :
(i) Take 4 teaspoon Aloe Vera Juice
(ii) Take 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice (25% of Aloe vera juice)
(iii) Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger Juice (50% of lemon juice)
(iv) Add all these 3 in a cup and add rock salt or black salt in it for taste.
(v) Drink it on empty stomach.
Repeat it for few days. Your many years old constipation will be cured within few days for sure. This is king of constipation home remedies.
4. Big Raisins To Permanently Cure Your Constipation
Use big raisins to cure constipationBig raisins are very good for constipation. You can follow this remedy at home :
(i) Soak raisins, big raisins and fig (25 gm each) in 250 gm water overnight.
(ii) In morning, smash them with hands in this water and strain it.
(iii) Add lemon juice of 1 lemon and 2 spoon honey in this water.
(iv) Drink it slowly. Repeat it for few days. This will permanently cure your constipation.
5. Onion and Garlic Are Miraculous In Constipation
Use onion and garlic to get relief from constipationEat 1 raw onion daily with your meal. Also, add garlic in your vegetables you cook. Both of these will give you miraculous results in constipation.
6. Carrot Helps To Say Good Bye Constipation
Carrots reduce acid reflux, remove constipation and give relief in heartburn.Carrot is friend of digestion. Eat 200 gm carrot daily on an empty stomach. Your constipation will go away forever. Don’t you think it comes under one of the easiest to use constipation home remedies.
7. Honey Smoothly Makes You Constipation Free
Honey is natural eliminator. There are different methods to take honey to get rid of constipation for the people of different BMI (body mass index). If you are thin, then take 50 gm honey with milk every morning and night. But if you are fat, then you should take it with fresh water.
Bonus Constipation Home Remedies
1. Drink water in morning just before going to pass stools. Drink it 1 and 2 hours after Lunch. Also drink water after mid night. Water is one of the best remedy for constipation.
2. Avoid tobacco, cigarette, tea and narcotics because they slow down the nervous system of body which leads to constipation.
3. Eat fibrous food daily, i.e. boiled vegetables, green leafy vegetables, salads, sprouts, spinach juice etc. They kick out your constipation immediately.
4. Have a proper long sleep for at least 6-7 hours daily.Constipation is now no more a Big problem for you. Now you can smile, say good bye to your constipation and enjoy your constipation free life with the help of these 7 constipation home remedies.
Constipation is now no more a Big problem for you. Now you can smile, say good bye to your constipation and enjoy your life with the help of these constipation home remedies. source:http://www.ekunji.com/