A Woman’s Vagina Catches On Fire During A Dancehall Competition – VIDEO

Things got really fired up during a dancehall competition.. Literally! As a woman was dancing, her vagina caught on fire. Such a tragic sight. I don’t even wanna begin to imagine how that felt.
The crowd was in shock as this woman was rolling around with a lit vagina. Im sure no one was expecting that.

Check out the video of the incident below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *